come work with us
PAULS is a leading capital management and real estate development firm dedicated to exceeding community real estate needs through residential, industrial, office and land development. With a deep understanding of investment management and a 40-year history of identifying and quickly executing on opportunities, we continue to provide insight and value to our clients, partners and investors.
Create an exceptional community for our residents, potential future residents, vendors, team members, and neighbors.
Expert in all things Station A at Gateway Park including, but not limited to: floorplans, pricing, location, the little differences, neighborhood happenings, where to get a great pedicure, sushi, ice cream cone. Master of resident relations. Listener to the good, the bad, and the smelly. Skillful phone and tour demonstrator. Social media maverick, Boomerang videographer and occasional star. Composer of creative Craigslist ads. Petter of four-legged friends. Juggler of many plates- resident events, follow up, resident relations, touring prospects, scheduling and prioritizing your day/week/month/quarter, keeping Station A looking sparkling and new, a real jack of all trades. The right candidate is a creative problem solver, is flexible in schedule and willing to work all weekends, and has a real desire to create a community here at Station A at Gateway Park. Entrata experience preferred. A passion for sales and customer service is a must!
Maintain the appearance of our beautiful new apartment community for our residents, potential future residents, trade partners, team members, and neighbors.
Qualified applicants should have:
Previous housekeeping/groundskeeper experience in the apartment or hospitality industry
Be able to multi-task
Works well under pressure
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Bonuses, etc.
at Station A?
Station A was built with all things Denver in mind:
- Expansive mountain views
- 2 designer color schemes with condo quality finishes
- Resident AND team conveniences like keyless fob entries, package lockers, electronic car charging stations, online rent payments
- Complimentary bike rentals
- Walkable to the light rail
- Lazy River with 377 person sundeck
- 24 hour fitness center with video led classes and yoga/spin room
- Virtual sports room
- There’s a pizza oven!
- Social lounge with catering kitchen
- Media room with multiple televisions
- And, so much more!
What We Will Do
- Competitive pay and lease up bonus structure
- Local Denver-based privately owned company with Denver home office for support
- 401K with employee match
- Employee apartment rent discounts
- Exceptional health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Valuable experience working directly for an apartment developer at an owner-managed community